Založený: 06 august 2019
|Zaslal: Po november 04, 2019 8:48 am Predmet: How to Recover Lost Data From iPhone 6
|All the data stored on the storage device, the possibility of data loss will occur. So is the iPhone 6. However, losing or deleting data from iPhone 6 always drive us crazy, especially when you have no backup available. How to recover lost data from iPhone 6? We will tell you everything about how to recover deleted data from iPhone 6/iPhone 6s. No matter you have iTunes or iCloud backup or not, you will find a solution to get back your deleted data.
People Lose Data by the Following Reasons：
- Accidentally deleted data on iPhone: Sometimes you may cancel a wrong button or file to result in unnecessary data losing;
- Factory Setting restore: Restore your iPhone to the factory settings without backup data;
- iOS upgrade or downgrade: Upgrading or downgrading your iOS system will set your iPhone to the factory settings, and erase all data on the iPhone 6/Plus.
- Jailbreak: Some people like to jailbreak their iPhone to get more right to access to the device, but jailbreak failure or improper operations will cause data losing.
- iPhone is damaged: If your iPhone is broken, it is inevitable that the data losing will happen to you.
No matter what situation you encounter, then you'll need Bitwar iPhone Data Recovery to help you recover lost data on iPhone 6. It is a powerful iPhone data recovery software, which allows you to recover all data from iPhone, such as Contacts, Photos, Messages, Call logs, Bookmarks, Photos, Videos, etc. There are two ways for you: recover deleted data directly from iPhone, restore iPhone data from iTunes backup.